Top Tier Law Firm - Dublin
A brand new EU & Competition Lawyer requirement has arisen within our top tier law firm client's market leading specialist team in Dublin.
A brand new EU & Competition Lawyer requirement has arisen within our top tier law firm client’s market leading specialist team in Dublin. This is a permanent and full time job which will allow the successful applicant to progress their career through ongoing involvement in high profile work at all times.
- Provision of expert legal advice on all aspects of EU Law, Competition and Regulatory matters to clients operating across a broad range of sectors
- Day to day matters will include dominance and cartel cases, merger control law, sectoral regulation, European and Irish competition law compliance, competition law litigation, European state aid rules and public procurement law.
- Qualified Solicitor/Barrister (Ireland/England & Wales)
- Have trained and qualified with a leading commercial/specialist law firm in Dublin, London or Brussels
- Excellent academic track record
- Possess relevant post qualification experience in some or all of the areas outlined above
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to details
- Adopt a calm and measured approach to problem solving
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
For a confidential discussion about this EU & Competition Lawyer job or any other legal jobs, please contact Catriona O’Dwyer on +353 1 6401946 or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org