Law Firm (Dublin)
A leading Dublin based law firm currently has a requirement for an experienced Professional Support Lawyer specialising in Commercial Litigation to join their expanding internal knowledge management team.
A leading Dublin based law firm currently has a requirement for an experienced Professional Support Lawyer specialising in Commercial Litigation to join their expanding internal knowledge management team. This is a newly created position and accordingly will allow the successful applicant to develop the role in line with the firm’s broader know-how strategy. Applications will be considered from professionals ideally seeking either a full or part time role.
- Keep abreast of changes and updates in laws, regulations, practice directions and court rules relevant to the department.
- Deliver relevant training sessions and updates ensuring compliance with ongoing CPD requirements.
- Establish and maintain the legal know-how database specific to the department.
- Coordinating the preparation of client briefings.
- Preparation of relevant department publications on topical issues and developments within the practice area.
- Qualified Solicitor/Barrister.
- Ideally possess 5 years’ PQE as a professional support lawyer or senior commercial litigation associate in practice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team.
For a confidential discussion about this Professional Support Lawyer job or any other legal jobs, please contact Catriona O’Dwyer on 01-6401946 or firstname.lastname@example.org